We are joining Team 1720 The PhyXTGears at their new build space in Mathews IN for kick off Saturday from 8:30-2:30. We will continue at our build space at Purdue Polytechnic Anderson beginning at 3:30.
Message us for details if you wish to learn about joining our competitive robotics team.
To develop ways to inspire students in engineering and technology fields. FIRST/Team 447 seeks to promote a philosophy of teamwork and collaboration among engineers and encourages competing teams to remain friendly, helping each other out when necessary. Terms frequently applied to this ethos are Gracious Professionalism and Co-Opertition;
What is FIRST robotics?
Students get to:
- Learn from professional engineers
- Build and compete with a robot of their own design
- Learn and use sophisticated software and hardware
- Compete and cooperate in alliances and tournaments
- Earn a place in the World Championship
- Qualify for over $20 million in college scholarships